Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Welcome to Indonesia Tells You

Indonesia

This my blog about Indonesia. I live in Indonesia and as the citizen of this country I want to share a alot about Indonesia. I hope this blog could help U to know more about Indonesia wherever you are now. Just knowing Indonesia and be there :)

Indonesia is a unique country with thousand Islands. We called it as Nusantara. This is a beautiful country and I believe many people over the world have fallen in love with Indonesia. In this blog I will tell U about anything interesting in this country.

First of all I will show U our National Antheme "Indonesia Raya." This song is created by Wage Rudolf Supratman. Just listen on it. Here it is Indonesia National Anthem :


Ok, thanks to listen this. This is my first writing here and I will continue to another story in the next article and so. See U. Knowing Indonesia and be there.
Share:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Indonesia Tells You

indonesiatellsyou.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

Trusted Construction Products

Learning English

Join Us